Marking another significant milestone, Microsoft has announced SharePoint 2016 RTM (Release to Manufacturing) Yesterday. SharePoint 2016 RTM was a most awaited release for many users across the world as Previous Versions were having some issues and incomplete features such as Hybrid Integration and Insights.
I’m expecting to update my Installation guide for SharePoint 2016 Beta version within next few days and very excited to test out and write more about the latest RTM. till then, Happy SharePointing !
For More details have a look at official announcement here – https://blogs.office.com/2016/03/14/sharepoint-2016-rtm-and-the-future-of-sharepoint-event/
And here are some useful links for you to get started with SharePoint 2016
- Download the RTM Trial.
- See what’s new with a demo on Microsoft Mechanics.
- Download the reviewer’s guide.
- Visit TechNet to learn more about the technical details.
- Learn more about cloud hybrid search at hybrid.office.com.
- Join the SharePoint Server 2016 discussion on TechNet.