Have you heard about the virtual Collab365 Global Conference 2017 that’s streaming online November 1st – 2nd?
Join me and 120 other speakers from around the world who will be bringing you the very latest content around SharePoint, Office 365, Flow, PowerApps, Azure, OneDrive for Business and of course the increasingly popular Microsoft Teams. The event is produced by the Collab365 Community and is entirely free to attend.
Places are limited to 5000 so be quick and register now.
During the conference I’d love you to watch my session which is called : ‘First step towards your cloud adventure – SharePoint in hybrid mode deep dive’
With SharePoint 2013, Microsoft Introduced new Hybrid capabilities to transfer some of your workloads to the cloud using Azure and Office 365 in order to mitigate administrative and managing efforts of your on-premises farms. And now with latest SharePoint 2016 and bold cloud platform vision, Hybrid capabilities are massively improved to make your journey towards cloud smooth and right. This is a technical and business user mixed session suitable for IT Pros, Developers and Business Users.
If you join me, you will learn:
- When and Why SharePoint has to be in Hybrid Mode
- Requirements to Implement a Hybrid Setup
- Latest SharePoint Hybrid Capabilities including Hybrid Search, Insights (Analytics), Hybrid Profiles, Hybrid Sites
- Setting up Hybrid SharePoint Environment (Live Demonstration of a deployment of SharePoint Hybrid Scenario)
- Hybrid SharePoint
- Business Analyst
- End User
- IT Pro
- Power User
Time (in UTC) :
- Thursday, November 2 2017 8:00 AM
How to attend :
- Register here.
- At the time listed above go here to watch my session. (you can also add me to your own personal planner from the agenda.
- Be ready to take notes!